Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

WOMAN WARRIOR OF GOD


THE WARRIOR WOMAN OF GOD!





Please watch video:  WARRIOR IS A CHILD
 (by Twila Paris)


The Warrior Women


Am I a warrior yes I am upon His field I take my stand
I take His bow of bronze and strength in hand
By His power I take my stand


I stand poised for battle ready to shoot that arrow
I stand on the field of the straight and narrow


I lift the shield of faith and truth
I am His warrior this woman named Ruth


I am not afraid of the enemy’s band
For truth and righteousness I stand


He undergirds me with His arms of strength
To fight me in spiritual battle the enemy shrinks


I stand my watch on my high tower
Waiting to hear His voice to be filled with His power


When He speaks I will not fear
He is my covering my defense from the rear


He is a wall of fire by night a cloud by day
He will keep you, till the enemy flees away


Then I will; run holding fast, His word in the race
Not fearing the hardness of mans face


Many years ago I joined this great spiritual band
A warrior for Jesus? O'
Yes I am


We fight with our weapons of our warfare Which are not carnal you see
Weapons of the word, salvation, r
ighteousness, and victory


Come Gods women join the army you will see
He will use you to set the captives free


We are in the army of the mighty host
Our chief and commander the Holy Ghost


King David my mentor slew the giant with one smooth stone
In this army you are not alone


A great cloud compasses those who have gone before
Need I explain or tell you more


Look in Hebrews chapter eleven
Those gone before looking down
from heaven


They are cheering on from heavens grandstand
Keep in the race and possess the land

Soft petal of Prophetic Poetry By Ruthie
2003 ©®
Hebrew 11
Our Heroes of the Faith


The Warriors War


(Ephesians 6:10-18)


finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for saints;

(Second Corinthians 10:3-6)


For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds, Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.


The Fashionable and well-dressed Christian’s Close Closet


The whole armor of GOD


A. Take unto you the whole armor of God.


(Our armor only comes from God.) We cannot work for it or buy it or earn it by doing good works, it is free and part of our salvation package.


B. That we may be able to stand in that evil day


C. Stand:


D. Loins be girt about with truth


E. Put on the Breastplate of righteousness


F. Put on your Gospel Shoes.


(The New Testament Gospel of Christ Shoes!)


G. Shield of Faith to quench the fiery darts of the enemy.


H. Put on the Helmet of Salvation, and take the sword of Spirit which is the word of God.


I. Praying always, with all power, and supplication in the spirit.


J. Our Gospel Goggles


Watching with all perseverance, and supplication for all saints.


The Warriors Enemies


A. Evil Spirits


B. Principalities an Chief rulers


C. Power under the chief rulers.


D. Rulers of the darkness of this world


E. Spiritual wickedness in high places


F. Do I dare to say it our flesh.


(Arise and put on the full armor of God )
(A Prophecy)

My dearly beloved children arise and put on the full armor of God, for these are dangerous times, and the last days that you are living in.
There is danger all around you. This is a day that going into a house of God built by man will not protect you. You must arise and fight; the battle before you, and you must be acquainted with me, and then if and when you call upon my name you will do much harm to the enemy.
I am the true weapon of your war fare.
I have gathered together all the dust in the universe and created this world you live in.
Is there anything to hard for me, is there any enemy in your life that I can not handle?
I tell you that you are in the center of my vision in the very apple of my eye.
To those who are watching for me, I shall appear in the clouds of the sky and they shall rise up and meet me there.
What a glorious day that will be. When we all sit down together and partake of the marriage Supper of the Lamb.
Yet for this time you must walk circumspectly not as fool but as my wise servants.
There are the scorpions underfoot, and the demons are nipping at your ankles.
Be not afraid I have promised you, that they will not be able to harm you.
Do not allow people to detour you from the work I have given you to do for me.
Never take your eyes off of Me keep your ears in tuned to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
There are many voices in the world but drown them out by listening to my voice.
I must increase in my Church, and in my people, in my body!
Yet my body is filled with luke warm Christians they do not look at the signs of time, to take heed to my soon coming!
They are judgmental thinking they are fine and judging my true Christians who are forsaking all to follow me.
I have warriors in my great army those who are not afraid to fight the enemy and stand up for the new born babes in my body.
Those who have counted all things dung for the cause of Christ!
Having forsaken the ways of the world, and do not heed the voices of man.
Going to Church does not make anyone a Christian in my eyes.
Belonging to the true Church of Jesus Christ makes one a disciple, and humble servant of mine.
Listen not to the voice of man for they have watered down the Word of God.
They have deluded My people into following their ways, building their own kingdoms, and prospering in their own ministries.
Having not a care about the condition of this world or the people who are lost and dying without Christ in there lives.
Where are and who are the true servants of God today?
It is really hard to tell is it not my servant?
You must walk in true humility before your God not prospering your own ways.
You must humble your selves and pray, and then will I hear from heaven and heal the Schism in my Church.
Listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit crying out in these last days.
Deny your selves of all your worldly pleasures, and lift your cross and follow me.
It is true my children there are many false Christ’s who have gone out to my people and lifted themselves up to be something they are not.
Many false prophets who are selling their prophecies for filthy lucre.
I tell you they have there reward!
Turn back turn back my children and buy from me eye salve for your eyes that have been blinded by bling of this present world.
Buy the pure gold of GOD that will truly make you rich, and it will be where your treasures are in heaven with me.
~End~





Lord my Lord; my heart is open to hear your words
My Lord; teach me to be humble, but also to be strong and have a backbone not to step down from the cause of Christ.
Oh my Lord; let me have discernment so that I will know how to separate the true, from the false.
Oh Lord; let me have wisdom, and Knowledge, and with it great understanding
Oh my Lord; help your servant to keep her lamp filled with oil.
Oh Lord; never let me desire the riches of the world or seek for fame.
Oh my Lord; you have spoken that those who are first in their own eyes will be last.
Oh my lord; you have said those who are small in their own eyes will be first.
Oh Lord; you spoken let every heart hear and let every heart obey your Words.
Oh Lord; I pray over these words you have asked me to write that they will prosper in the hearts of those who receive them myself included.
Oh God; help me to redeem the time for the days are evil.
Oh God; help us to be wise as serpents, and gentle as doves.
Oh God; help us to fight the good fight of faith.
Oh God; help us to come out as pure as gold when we have been tried by fire.
Oh God; helps us decrease as you increase in our lives.
Oh God; teach us not to faint, but in everything with prayer and supplication in the Spirit watching with all perseverance and supplications for others.
Paraphrased from
(Ephesians 6:18)

 


This video below, Please watch.  This was composed and sung by our best friend(s) from Albuquerque, New Mexico
Tom and Vicki Bee (Tom is a Native American)

TITLE OF VIDEO/SONG:  SACRED WARRIOR



3 comments:

  1. i would like to purchase the woman warrior picture above to use as a banner for a conference. is there any way I can buy the picture to use? is it possible to get the picture without the wordings on the right? I would like to put our conference name and bible verse there. my contact: maily730@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I would like to purchase the woman warrior picture to be used in promotional materials for an upcoming Women's Ministry conference. Is it possible to do that? Please contact me at beatrixeriksen@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    My name is Carla Jones I'm a Cancer Warrior, and female Army Veteran. I would permission to use your picture: The Warriors Code
    On my 2 books " Victorious: The Awakening of the Warrior, and Victorious: Dressed for Battle," I'm writing book about my battle with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer for 5 years. Today I'm cancer free but I must take maintenance Chemotherapy because I was miss diagnosed and was too far gone. I love your picture of the Warrior Woman her face tells my story. I will have the book published on Amazon. My books are to empower and strengthen families going through cancer. I also have 501(3) for More Than Conquerors Cancer Ministries to send families fighting cancer on Vacation free of charge. My books, grants, and fundraising go into funding this ministry. I look forward to your response. My email address is buddy3525@outlook.com Thank you and God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete