Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DOES EVEN MY NAME MATTER TO GOD







HI, MY NAME IS JANE
(Watch video as she says 'Hi My Name is Jane',
I have plenty of friends now....  )







I HAVE BEEN KNOWN THROUGH MY JOURNAL WRITINGS AS JANESTREE AND YEARS AGO BEFORE I EMBRACED JESUS INTO MY LIFE I WAS KNOWN AS SNOWFLAKE



Does it matter?

Does it matter what my name is to you?

Does it matter who I am to you?

Does my name matter to God?




When each and every one of us was born - our father's and mother's chose a NAME to be given to us at birth....  My mother shared with me at one time that if I had been a boy that she had chosen the name of John David and if I was a girl then she had considered the name of Mary Jane but instead she gave me the name of Donna Jane.  Donna was the name of my mother that she was called ...  so she named me after her and then gave me the name Jane - of which she called me throughout life and the name I only know and respond to in life.
When I was young - I hated my name of Jane.  I use to refer to 
myself as        



    "NO NAME, but ONLY PLAIN JANE"




But today in Christ, I love the name that GOD chose for me to wear in my life under the name of JANE.


In Christ I no longer see a 'PLAIN JANE' but I see a beautiful woman of God that carries the name of JANE...  


(NOTE:  I was not good with books while growing up as you all already know of my life, my mother use to abuse me greatly ... mentally, emotionally, and violently with her own fists in my head.  She hit me all the time.  She would allow me to drink beer in their home, to smoke, she even purchased me see-through blouses, and she thought it was cute when I would pout on wet jeans and then the jeans were skin tight on my body.  I also wore a 'BORN TO BE WILD' leather jacket all the time and high leather boots.  My own mother even would purchase me ACID ROCK music to play...  and at times I would go up and down our street on West Monroe Street with a mini skirt just below my buttocks, high boots, no under garments on, and I would be flirting with all men as they drove down our street... and my mother would sit on the front porch and she would comment of 'how cute I looked'...

But if I left 'dust' on her furniture - she would hit me in my face with her own fists...

I was confused as a child and knew nothing about boundaries and life... as I basically taught myself.
The best way to describe my personality is:

I probably have the value of a 7th grade education if that... for you see I was not encouraged at home to do my studies for my life at home was to SURVIVE to live through the blows of my mother.  I was one of those students that the teachers all hated and they would pass me through their CATCH 22 in passing me to get me out of their class (This is truth)...  But from the time of 7th grade through 12th grade I had NEVER OPENED one book to read or study...  This brings great SHAME to me as a person ... but I am self learned and because of the LORD and my husband - I have learned so many things.  I have even continued my education through this self learning.  One time while Mark was studying in obtaining his MA Degree at Regent - Mark became very ill so I had to take his classes that week and help write his paper.  We got the permission from the Professors as they allowed this.  So I took two classes for Mark, took notes, and even wrote the paper and turned this paper in.  Both Professors came to Mark and asked Mark, "Does your wife have a Masters Degree for the paper turned in was so very complete and thorough and even had things in it that I did not even think about'...  I caught everything.)







I am a woman that truly loves my husband, our God given son, and my dogs... and my home.

I love being a woman, 100% woman.

I can have an attitude and although I have a weakness called STUBBORN... this STUBBORN has also a great strength and it is called 'TENACITY'...  I will make it through and I will have VICTORY.... it may kill me but I will have VICTORY.

I am a woman that has a lot of LIFE inside my heart.  I enjoy gardening, flower gardening, being outside, even taking real walks in the rain and becoming drenched...

 
Last summer as I was gardening, my son threw some mud on me from the garden, and I picked up some mud and threw back on him, and this went back and forth for a while....

Neither one of us could    go inside the house as we were covered with mud from top to  

bottom - so we took the garden hose and showered outside with our clothes and shoes on, and then we got into a WATER FIGHT... It was fun.  I would do it again.

I do not get angry very often but I do have a 'line' and if a person crosses that line then I can get an attitude...
 

Yes, there are times that Mark and I as a married couple we will have our 'little battles' - and Yes there are times that I will cry, and Yes there are times that I can come in with my WORDS OF BATTLE like the wind, and I come in fast and furious, and I become a tornado - wiping out everything in my sight - and then it suddenly becomes very CALM as I am done and I go on to the next thing... and this leaves Mark behind with 'hurts' that he is having to work through and I am on with the next thing....

Yes, I am known to become very STUBBORN with an attitude at times but I call it being TENACIOUS with determination.

I have been through many things in my life and when I am truly hurt inside I can tend to keep that 'hurt' and harbor it and make it become my 'pet' in life... as this is a great weakness.... but I do purpose to always want to FORGIVE that person who has hurt me - it's just that I sometimes will make that HURT a 'pet' in my life

I love people... STRANGERS too...  in reality my life is made up of STRANGERS - people I do not know in life as Mark and I have helped them on the streets... But they are still people... Peole who have eyes, people who are desperate and lonely.... STRANGERS but people that need love and a friend.

When Mark and I were at Albuquerque Rescue Mission... there was an alley alongside of the Rescue Mission building and homeless people would often sleep in this alley way... Many times if we went down to the Rescue Mission building to check on things and it was about 1:00 am - I would walk down this alley by myself to see if
anyone needed help and if they were safe from any harm.  Never ONE TIME did someone come against me...  I felt safe for I knew the Lord Jesus was with me.  (I would not recommend to do this on your own without knowing in your heart from GOD that you are to do this.)  They were people that were only strangers sleeping in the alley...  I did not even know their names - but my heart knew their hurting hearts as I wanted to be sure that they were 'safe'...  

     A mother's heart walking in a dark alley searching for someone   that needed help.







People that were only strangers... but people who had names and their names were important to my heart.

STRANGERS with faces and eyes that hold tears...  and STRANGERS with names.

They as people are IMPORTANT TO MY HEART, and they as STRANGERS are greatly LOVED BY GOD.

This summarizes a small bit of me as Jane and I love the heart that JESUS has given inside of JANE.

YOU NAME IS IMPORTANT TO GO and HE does know you by your name.

So important that GOD even has NAMED the stars of heaven.

ISAIAH 40:26

New International Version


Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all


these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and 

calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great 

power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.


Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He 

brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each 

by its name. Because of his great power and incomparable 

strength, not a single one is missing.

Did you know that even the STARS IN HEAVEN are actually born?  Did you also know that even the STARS IN HEAVEN that they too grow old and DIE?



Looking through HUBBLE at STARS OF HEAVEN
(See video)


NAMES given by GOD.
So often as you read GOD"s written word you will see God gave them a name...  and HIS NAME shall be called Isaac

God even had man to NAME all the animals of this earth as written in:

Genesis 2:19

Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.

I searched under just the word NAME in Bible Gateway and it came up with 38 pages of the WORD NAME in the scriptures

See at:

http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?search=name&version1=NIV&searchtype=all

When Larzarus died and Jesus came to visit, his sisters said to Jesus, 'if only you had come sooner'...  so JESUS full of compassion in his heart - he went to the tomb of Lazarus and said

God's Word is written:


Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead  
38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.

“But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.”   40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”


43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.  Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let  him go.”


Think about this... Jesus called out the one name of LAZARUS, COME OUT... and Lazarus came out of the grave.

If JESUS had not called out Lazarus by his one name, and only spoke out 'COME OUT' then all of the dead would have risen and came out of their graves - ALL...

NAMES GIVEN.... NAMES

There is one name given that is above ALL NAMES and HIS NAME IS JESUS.

God's word is written:

Philippians 2:9

New International Version 
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave 


him the name that is above every name,


New Living Translation 


Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest 

honor and gave him the name above all other names,




Philippians 2:9-11 – Wherefore God also hath 

highly exalted him, and given him a name which 

is above every name: 10 That at the name of 

Jesus every knee should bow, of things in 

heaven, and things in earth, and things under 

the earth; 11 And that every tongue should 

confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of

God the father.


Beloved, there is a name which is above every 

name, of  things in heaven and things on earth.

That name is a name to which every knee must 

bow, and a name that takes precedence over 

sickness, pain, relational failures, addictions, 

lack of any kind, depression and despair, and 

yes, dear ones, even hopelessness. 


This name is Jesus, the Son of God. 

This Jesus was God come  to earth in the form of 

man but He went to the cross and was  crucified 

for you and for me that we might become the 

righteousness of God through Him. 

He could have called down legions of angels to 

deliver Him from this ultimate sacrifice, but 

because of His great love for us, He suffered the 

crucifixion. And now through His life, death and 

resurrection we can proclaim that by His stripes 

we are healed and we have been reconciled to 

God.

Scripture says in Acts 4:12 – Neither is there 
salvation in any other: for there is none other 

name under heaven given among men, whereby 

we must be saved


Jesus is the door to salvation, 

He is your Saviour. 

Jesus is the great physician, 

He is your Healer. 

Jesus is the Wonderful Counselor, 

give Him your broken mind. 

Jesus is Your peace, rest in Him today. 

Yes, Jesus came that we might have life and 
have it more abundantly (John 10:10). Let Him

be your help and hope wherever you are on 

your spiritual journey.


REMEMBER - The NAME that is above all names - 
JESUS - knows you by your name and HE has 

called you by your name:



But now, this is what the LORD says-- he who created you,

(speak out your name here), he who formed you, (your

name): "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have

summoned you by name; you are mine.

New Living Translation


But now, O (speak out your name here), listen to the LORD 


who created you. O (Your name), the one who formed you 


says, "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have 


called you by name; you are mine.



YOUR NAME is important to GOD...

He knows you by your name.





When you feel alone in life - Remember there is

ONE 
that is nearby to you and all you have to do

is cry out
to HIM and He is there next to you.



HE can become your very best friend in life -

only 
if you let HIM in... (For he is a gentlemen

and he will 
never force himself in but he waits

at the door for you 
to open your own door to

your own heart and let him 
through your door.)


YES FRIEND,

YOUR NAME IS IMPORTANT TO

GOD'S HEART



HE KNOWS MY NAME (watch video)

No comments:

Post a Comment