Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

PERSONAL SALUTE TO ALL OF OUR AMERICAN VETERANS INCLUDING MY OWN FAMILY




MY OWN TRIBUTE TO ALL YOU VETERANS... If you are a veteran would you sign your name and tell me where you fought for our FREEDOM, and what military you were part of.

I SALUTE YOU. THANK YOU.

My own family who fought for FREEDOM IN AMERICA - who I SALUTE as VETERANS..... and who I am proud for what they gave for us in America..


Brother - Vietnam 2 years - (army) fought in Saigon area. Mainly lived in a fox hole eating sea rations. One time this troop ran out of rations so they killed their pet dogs to have something to eat. My brother still suffers today with severe PTSD and Agent Orange. The day we picked my brother up at Chicago Ohara Airport after two full years in the Vietnam war - there was a protest of the war going on outside and one of the people came up to my brother, who was in full uniform, and spit in his face... I, as his sister, wanted to take the person down... 


It was not the soldiers who want to go to war, but it is over POLITICS from our Government who don't give a DAMN for their own people....





Boyfriend - Terry - while I was in high school I was dating a man named Terry. He was drafted and went to Vietnam. He returned back to America in a body bag. My husband, Mark, and I as we were visiting the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Washington DC - Mark found Terry's name on this wall... My fingers touched his name to remember a friend.




Uncle - Koren War Veteran (Navy) Ended up with his career at the Department of Interior in DC as a Manager. He passed away this summer 2012.



Father - WW II Veteran (Army) was in charge of his own full troop and was in charge with the building of the Burma / China Bridge and road. He also was responsible for driving the GENERAL around when he would visit. But sadly, one time, my father and this general were ambushed during this time and the Generals head got severed off (bomb hit him) and my father got badly injured.




My father received a purple heart for this - but as soon as he was almost mended he wanted to go right back out with his men. My father received two purple hearts and a bronze star of honor, and also had received many medals of honor during the 5 years he was in the very midst of this war. 

Grandfather - WW I Veteran - (Navy)

Great Grandfather - (Childs) - Civil War Veteran
After the Civil War he became a US Marshall 





5th Great Uncle - (Monroe) where I got my Scotch and Irish blood from my Great Grandmother's side - was USA President James Monroe. I have papers to prove this.







THE TRUE MEANING OF MEMORIAL DAY AS WE REMEMBER ALL OUR VETERANS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - 2012

(My family fought for my freedoms in America) 

FREEDOM is not free - FREEDOM comes with a high cost to keep us FREE in America.





































Would our USA Commander in Chief - Obama - do the same for us in AMERICA to keep us free in America or would he abandoned ship and let us be alone to fight the battle of FREEDOM for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE - IT COMES WITH A HIGH COST OF LIFE TO KEEP US FREE
(see Video)


3 comments:

  1. Your country and the world is being ruined by high-finance, decadent marketmechanisms and politics and you think the army were in Vietnam or is in Afghanistan for the defence of your freedom - but you exactly know thats just what they told them and you. But you still buy it. Hell, how eyeless can people be. But some seem to enjoy seeing their dears sacrificed for that game and enjoying the pathos that way.

    Some lines later you even admit that it were not the soldiers fault to go to war but the politicians who dont give a shit... so let me make the math: They give a shit what happen to you. Then they tell you it happens for the defence of freedom and for your benefice. And then you eat and repeat that brainwash-propaganda sold to you by the ones you blame to give a shit about you all?!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you post anonymous? Why should I care about your opinion if you are too cowardly to show your name?, Nickie, Dallas TX

      Delete
    2. Because I can.
      And... it's better now?

      Delete